Thursday 2 August 2012

silhouette












I was lucky enough to be entered into a competition Immediate PR are running to use the Schwarzkopf  Silhouette Colour Brilliance range to re-create celebrity hair glamour within the comfort of my own home and  with a much more purse friendly price tag. I immediately thought of old hollywood glamour supporting the classic side swept loose waves and curls. I took inspiration from Emma Stone (here), Jessica Chastain (here), and Anna Kendrick (here).

Immediate PR sent us three products from the range which include Schwarzkopf Color Brilliance Mousse, Color Brilliance Hairspray, and my personal favourite, the Color Brilliance Extreme Gloss Spray. These products aim to style, hold, and add shine to your locks so that with the help of their range you will never have a bay hair day again and instead shine like your favourite starlet. 

To create this look I firstly used the color brilliance mousse on towel dried hair to add volume and keep hold on my natural curls and waves. I unfortunately don't own a pair of curlers so it's up to my trusty ghd's to style my hair into loose waves and curls. I pinned back the side of my hair with good ol' bobby pins lifting my hair at the back to add more volume and to create a semi-bee hive look before then loosely pinning back my fringe for a more elegant touch. I do wish that I lived back in the days of Maureen O'Hara and Audrey Hepburn! Once done I lightly spray over with the hairspray and gloss to keep my hair-do intact and add a bit of extra glossiness! 

There you have it a quick and easy hair style with a touch of old hollywood glamour and a show stopping red  lip. I must say I did feel very glam, and my boyfriend thought I looked very beautiful and elegant indeed which is always such a lovely thing to hear. This literally took me all of ten minutes and I look forward to using the Swarzkoph range to help me out with my not so glam hair days in the future!

p.s. I also used the range for my voluminous and bouncy curls in my outfit post here if you'd like to take a peek!



                                                               instagram: ohlittlered

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)