Friday 10 August 2012

photo diary: London 2012 pt.1


Jon and I were were up bright and early this morning to head into central London for the final full day of the Olympics. The atmosphere where I live has just been phenomenal but I knew it couldn't beat the almost electric feel of packed crowds, sipping away at ice cold beers under the much wished for summer sun in the heart of London town. It was a fantastic day.

We headed along to the embankment first and foremost and I became one of those annoying people who becomes a tourist in their own city, snapping away at all the top sights rivalling with the Japanese who are renowned for their group photo shots along London Bridge.  We walked all the way around collecting free Great Britain flags to wave around proudly as well as bumping into many excitable foreign children who are visiting to watch the games. It really was a sight and London has never in my opinion looked and felt so homely amongst the buzz of Olympic fever and pride.

I'm actually feeling quite down in the dumps that it's drawing to an end as I've loved every minute of it and loved jumping up and down screaming with excitement when our olympians such as Jess Ennis and Mo Farrah grabbed us gold!!

If you would like to see more photo's from our day out let me know as I was hoping to do a part two as this post was originally very lengthy with photographic memories of our day!


                                                               instagram: ohlittlered

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)