I've found myself trawling the pages of The Urban Retreat Boutique - a site dedicated to all things luxurious in the world of beauty, and I thought why not put together my ultimate luxury Christmas wish list as part of this weeks Five Things Friday, so here are five things I'd love to find nestled underneath my Christmas tree...
1) Laura Mercier steal my heart when it comes to makeup, I live by their tinted moisturiser but have never tried anything from their bath and body range. This Creme Brûlée Quartet looks and smells heavenly, with a candle to boot as you sit back and relax in the tub.
2) Morrocan Oil is something I've tried, tested and loved. I really need a new bottle to bring life back to my hair. STAT.
3) I'm forever lusting over NARS palettes and the Guy Bourdin Crime of Passion is no exception - I think it makes the perfect night out travel kit - what do you think?
4) How gorgeous are these Diptyque Christmas Candles! I would still want this for the packaging alone, but this smells incredible. Chai Orange with hints of Indian spices - this is a real festive warmer.
5) During the winter my skin is lacking in hydration and in general needs a good spruce up, step in Omorovicza. This set looks fantastic for some luxurious pamper time with festive Myrrh and Frankincense oils.
What's on your luxury Christmas wish list?