Saturday 26 October 2013

The Sunday Post: Little Red on YouTube!


Eeek! So I've finally caved and put my first YouTube video up! I had my doubts about starting it up again, umming and arring over whether I wanted to put myself out there again and the question of - what if people don't like me? But, after lot's of persuasion from Suzie and my boyfriend, I decided why the hell not.

Please bare in mind I'm in no way an editing whiz, and although I may work with some pretty amazing YT talent I'm still very nervy and awkward, but practice makes perfect, eh? 

I would absolutely love it if you could take a look and subscribe to support my new venture, or if you fancy a chuckle at how many times I faff around with my hair. You can find my channel here (loveohlittlered) - my YT widget in my sidebar leads to an old account and I've decided to start again from scratch, which I'm going to update as soon as I have a spare moment. 

So, please like, subscribe and all that jazz ;) - but most importantly inundate me with video suggestions of what you would like to see me film next. I'm a stickler for feedback and have been jotting down possible content for over a month now but every little helps and I'd love to hear what you guys think.

Here's to a new beginning...

 photo lauren-signature_zps4149a168.png
Bloglovin'//Twitter//Youtube//Facebook

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

11 comments:

  1. Well done on being so brave! Excited to watch x

    http://anna-blush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for more videos!
    I'd never be so brave :P
    http://lacarmella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay this is so exciting! Instant new subscriber!

    www.makingmeblushblog.wordpress.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayyyy , exciting! Now I can feel even closer to you! I have been so tempted but I am no way confident or good enough for that shiz!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. New subscriber ;) I can't wait to see more in the future! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you all the best! xoxo
    http://berrybloomxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Exciting! Just subscribed, look forward to your videos :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww you would have no idea you're new at this - you're a natural :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea! I would love to see hauls and OOTDs :)

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. *subscribed*
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to your videos, I'm glad you're making them! I hope to be that brave one day too :)
    And I would love to watch favourites and maybe morning/evening routine or fashion related videos.
    Good luck! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)