Wednesday 9 October 2013

The New Additions: Liz Earle, Chantecaille & Balance Me


Yep, my already busting beauty hoard just got heavier. The latest beauty bumf to be homed in my 'to review' drawer feature some heavenly makeup additions from Liz Earle, my first jaunt into the world of Chantecaille, and a love affair with Balance Me Skincare. Look out for reviews of this lot in the upcoming weeks. Let's get started...

Liz Earle are a brand I've only trifled with, having only used their hot cloth cleanser it was great to dabble into their vast range of makeup goodness. I was lucky enough at a recent event to have my makeup done for me by makeup artist Nathalie Eleni. I absolutely adored the neutral yet sultry look she created using the pieces above* - you can see the look here. Look out for a recreation of this look, I'll try my best to live up to you, Nathalie.



I've often lingered over the 'order' button for the Chantecaille Just Skin Tinted Moisturiser - found here - but could never justify the hefty price tag. Chantecaille is a luxury brand and the price does reflect that, however, as a one off treat why not.  


These Balance Me bit's are currently on trial and awaiting verdict. So far, so good. Especially the radiance oil, which has given my skin a much needed boost and glow.

Share your latest beauty hauls or wishlist products - I'd love to have a nose. 

 photo lauren-signature_zps4149a168.png
Bloglovin'//Twitter//HelloCotton//Facebook

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

13 comments:

  1. Ooh the gloss looks super pretty <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I have the radiance oil and love it - looking forward to the full reviews of all these products!

    Becca || Becca Said x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous picks! You have such good taste. uwu

    ReplyDelete
  4. The moisturizer by Chantecaille, I know that dilemma!
    I would go for a glossy stain by YSL,but my budget has gone to Zara for some good staples!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to try out everything!! esp the chantecaille cream..

    ReplyDelete
  6. The balance me radiance oil has been on my list for ages! Would love to see a review of it to see what you think!

    www.emandthem.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. that red lipstick is gorgeous!

    check out my blog if you have the time?
    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that lipstick, the colour of it is so gorgeous! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that balance me facial oil & find it so hydrating!
    The red lippy looks really pretty
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. That red lipstick looks gorgeous!

    Nikki
    http://floralsundays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! Wanna try one of them soon, by the way, I already followed you via Bloglovin! =)

    Please, check out my blog
    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that Chantecaille lipstick looks sicha pretty colour, and such simple pretty packaging too!

    Charlotte - blotandreapply.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post,this made me come to realise I have never tried any makeup products by Liz Earle, what am I doing with my life! Even the packaging is sleek and so pretty!

    Eloise | simplynaturale xo

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)