Friday 4 October 2013

An Autumnal Wishlist #1

Untitled #26

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Autumn is now well and truly here, and with it comes the a/w wardrobe update and the skincare stash reshuffle. Monochrome is a strong feature in my wardrobe this season alongside cosy knits and layering. Warmth is an essential for me as I am a cold blooded creature, so I really want to invest in a snood like the one seen above from John Lewis. How snug does it look? Again I've stuck in the monochrome them and find that creams are easily paired with most outfits and would be a very welcome addition on my cold commute to work!

I've also been lusting after the NAR's Fairy's Kiss Palette which has a sultry selection of smokey hues. I could really see myself loving every single shade and what's more getting use out of them all. This palette would be great for an autumn night out with a nude lip - but for that I'll also need lip salve as my lips are really chapped at the minute. I love my Nuxe Reve de Miel but have been eyeing up this alternative by REN.

What's on your autumn fashion & beauty wishlist?

 photo lauren-signature_zps4149a168.png

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

19 comments:

  1. The Nars palette looks gorgeous, i might not be able to resist a little splurge!



    LauraThroughTheLens

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nars palette looks appetising! Never tried anything from them before but this palette looks so gorgeous I may have to take the plunge!

    DMsChoice.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the Nars palettes just look so pretty! And the Bobbi Brown...serious longing here! xx

    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The NARs palette looks beautiful! I agree that it would look lovely paired with a nude lipstick :)xo

    http://901lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh the Nars palette looks amazing! I really want to get my hands on the RMS concealer as being back at uni and on the tubes have made my skin look a bit dull

    Roshni’s Journey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been after that Nars palette for a while, the colours are so pretty - and a nice change from the typical bronzes x


    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the jumpsuit! :) x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lets Talk Beauty4 October 2013 at 12:58

    That NARS palette looks really pretty, Id wear all those shades. The jumpsuit is amazing

    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The playsuit is lovely but the Nars palette is drool worthy!

    catrinteleri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the shadows in the Nars palette look so gorgeous! :)

    www.beautibop.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love NARS. It's got some really nice colours in this autumn :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bobbi brown powder looks lovely! I picked up the Nars ride up to the moon palette. Its so lovely! Def get fairy kiss while you can!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful palette, the colour selection is gorgeous! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had no idea that Ren lip balm existed! I want it now that I do though. And that Nars pallet, I've not tried Nars eyeshadow yet but I have heard only great things! Fab list!

    Charlotte - www.blotandreapply.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great
    post as always :) I have nominated you for the Versatile blogger award. Check
    my post for details. Have a great Sunday!

    Renate
    from thecuriousklutz.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award in my new blog post :)

    http://make-up-candy.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  17. That jumpsuit is incredible! The polka dots are perfect. I have matte lipsticks on my wishlist!


    xo
    Kate
    kateberlinsays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. That Nars palette is stunning!

    www.infatuationrw.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nars Fairy Kiss is on my wish list, it is a lovely looking product.
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)