Tuesday 1 October 2013

New In: Little Mix & Collection Launch



Last week I popped along to the Launch of Little Mix's new makeup range for Collection. I was met with an ice cold berry cocktail, scrummy fish & chip canapés, and finally got to meet the lovely Lucy & Gemma and have a good ol' chinwag. 

The girls gave us an introduction to their specific ranges in the collection, but Lauren & I were mostly eyeing up Perrie's jumpsuit and that ring.




The range is best suited for a younger audience, I don't think I'd buy any of the items myself if I spotted them in store. However, the red lipstick in Jesy's range* (seen above) did pleasantly surprise me, glossy and pigmented for only £2.99. It did feel slightly too greasy on the lips as I favour a matte finish but for that price you really can't go wrong.  I'm not one for glitter liners but I really could see my younger cousins loving this range as it is definitely geared towards those younger girls first experimenting with makeup. I would wear the lipsticks though.

What are your thoughts of the LM Range?

 photo lauren-signature_zps4149a168.png
Bloglovin'//Twitter//HelloCotton//Facebook

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

7 comments:

  1. The lipstick colour looks really fun! I'd agree it might be aimed at more of a younger audience than me, the prices seem pretty decent though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really nice shade, probably better for Summer! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although these might be a little crazy for everyday wear, I will definitely check them out in the shops. The eye shadow shades look like they will be nice for the up and coming festive season.

    Liz xx

    www.theotherdress.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're great budget buys, I think everything is under £3.50! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lipstick looks great on you! :)


    lovefrombethan.blogspot.co.uk


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour, it really suits you! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)