Friday 18 October 2013

Clinique Super Primer's


 Clinique are offering up six formula's that target different skin issues you may have from redness, discolouration, and even dullness. Not only do these primers target certain issues but they all prep the skin ready for makeup...

Recently I've been reaching for Clinique Superprimer Colour Corrects for dull skin*.  There are two shades for this particular skin complaint, with one more suited for darker skin tones. I stick to the pink tube, which is more suited to my fairer skin, on days where I feel my skin is a bit lack lustre and could do with a touch of radiance. I use a 5p sized pump of product, which comes out a garish baby pink but once applied melts into the skin seamlessly without leaving a greasy film or clinging to dry patches. May I just add that I love the texture of this stuff, it's almost like a soufflé - super soft and light. It's a treat to massage this into my skin, and then come off with a soft glow to my complexion whilst allowing my makeup to glide on like a dream.

I'm yet to try the universal face primer* for the range, which is Clinique's all rounder for all skin types. I'm also dying to road test the super primer specified for redness as that's my main skin complaint at the minute and I'd love to see how much a primer could combat the issue. I thoroughly recommend picking one up that suits you as these make a wonderful base for your daily makeup.

What are your primer recommendations?

 photo lauren-signature_zps4149a168.png

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

10 comments:

  1. This sounds like the perfect solution for dull skin, i might have to give it a go (:

    LauraThroughTheLens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot of good things about these, they sound amazing! x


    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sound like great primers :) Ps. love your blog design!

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the Colour Corrects Redness one and it is amazing! Its featured on my blog a couple of times and in my post today so feel free to check it out! I've even had days where I've juse used the primer and a touch of powder as I've found its that good! X

    Hanclarky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked the pink primer up as well and it's so good indeed. It makes all the difference. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the GOSH primer, and its pretty good and gets rid of shininess too! x

    Hips Like Cinderella

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and i love it *.* i'm following you!!

    Blooming Flowers in July. ✿

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking for a new primer, might have to give the universal one a go! Excited to see you thursday lovey <3

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)