Tuesday 20 August 2013

The New Additions: Laura Mercier, Essie, & Bourjois.


I can't go without my Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser but that aside I haven't tried much from the LM Range. I'm excited to get to grips with their foundation primer* in particular. The rosy pink lipstick is also a contender for my everyday work lip wardrobe...


When I spotted the Essie Naughty Nautical Summer Collection I knew I had to have it. These have just arrived and I'm already eyeing up 'Full Steam Ahead' the light lilac shade. 



Bourjois are just churning out winner after winner for me recently. Keep your eyes peeled for their new cream blush coming to shops soon, it's a bespoke blush that adjusts itself to be the right pink for your cheeks when applied. Very intrigued to see how this pans out!

Lastly, their Color Boost chubby lipstick crayons* beckoned to me. They're glossy and beautiful on the lips. I've been wearing Peach on the Beach daily and can't get enough. Expect a full review very soon!

What have you been hauling recently? Let me know in the comments your latest cheeky purchases!

 photo lauren-signature_zps4149a168.png
Bloglovin'//Twitter//HelloCotton//Facebook

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

18 comments:

  1. I've actually been obsessed with lip colors recently. I stocked up on ten wet n wild lipsticks lol I love them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could get my hands on the Essie Summer Collection set. The full-size of the products are available but I like the idea of these minis because I never go through a full bottle of nail polish anyway.

    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Essie shades are gorgeous! And that new bourjois blush sounds very interesting indeed x

    http://alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interested to know what u think about the chubby sticks! X

    http://hipslikecinders.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are gorgeous shades

    glancingbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The LM primer is lovely, I don't think you'll be disappointed with that! I've never been won ove by colour changing products, they always seem to have terrible payout on me so I'll interested to see how it looks on you being as we have similar skin tones!
    I've splurged recently on MAC, Origins and Bumble&Bumble...naughty! Xx

    Tuesdaysgirlblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those Essie polishes. I feel like it's getting late to wear them this summer. But, I love them for next spring/summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried anything from Wet n Wild - we don't have it here in the UK! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love mini's also, perfect for travel too! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aren't they just?! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Review coming soon ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The chubby sticks? I know right! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh I'm even more excited to use it now! I've had the same experience so keep your eyes peeled for my review! What did you buy from MAC & Origins? x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Never too late ;) the sun is still shining! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are really nice. I'm gonna have a review up on my blog soon but I digress. It's kind of difficult for me to find a good lip color because of my skin tone

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've actually not tried any Bourjois stuff so I'm probably going to do a bit of a haul with them soon! Love the look of those lip crayons.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great selection, love LM and all the bourjois products you mentioned. I'm a new follower too! Love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Laura Mercier makes the only foundation primer I will ever use again, Mineral. So I hope you find joy with your primer too. <3


    xoxo
    Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)