Monday 5 August 2013

L'Occitane Lavender Reed Diffuser


I have a bit of a thing for candles and scents that brighten up my bedroom. You might have noticed my candle crush in this post here, but when it comes to Summer and it's hot and it's humid I don't really like to burn candles and that's why reed diffusers become my new best smelling friend.

I received a little set from L'Occitane which included the reeds, decanter, and their Lavender Diffuser Perfume Refill*. I hadn't really dabbled with reed diffusers before, I didn't get the appeal and they seemed a more mumsie substitute to candles. Boy, was I wrong. 

The light lavender scent lingers long after the perfume is all used up, which takes some time. It's not too overpowering but you don't have to go around sniffing the air to pick up the scent either. I love the choice of lavender as it's perfect come the evening as I find it helps me to wind down and relieves any tension. Lavender has always put me in a sleepy mood and so I love this stuff.

Are you a fan of reed diffusers?
 photo lauren-signature_zps4149a168.png
Bloglovin'//Twitter//HelloCotton//Facebook

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

7 comments:

  1. I love diffusers, I have a fig scented one at the moment which is lovely! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love fig! Which one is it? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been one for candles, I have a litlle sister so naturally its not the best idea. To compensate for that I love diffusers, I relied on them for when I was at boarding school and now they've made their way home! Will have to check this one out!
    Eloise | simplynaturale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have any recommendations? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kew Gardens Wild Fig, smells amazing! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. The strongest one I've owned and go back to using is by Air Wick their reed diffuser in Freesia and Jasmine. It smells to me very natural/warm home-ish and really does its job. Your room smells great and it lasts for a long while. Plus it doesn't look horrible in the room.

    Hope this helps hun :)

    Eloise |simplynaturale

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't see the appeal with reed diffusers either, but they are actually pretty amazing. I've tried a NEOM Organics one and Strawberries & Cream one from Next and both were lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)