Tuesday 20 August 2013

Origins GinZing Duo


It's no secret that Origins are brand that have very much got my vote when it comes to skincare, I've loved every product that I've tried and none have aggravated my sensitive skin as of yet - touch wood that continues.

The Origins GinZing range has caught many a beauty bloggers attention, so I had to see what the fuss was all about. I confess I was yet to own an eye cream and so I thought I would firstly branch out and try the GinZing Eye Cream* which aims to brighten the eye area and ward off tired eyes. I like how lightweight this product is, I apply morning and night and this can be worn under makeup easily. Again the GinZing range focuses on moisture and so really hydrates the area and depuffs any bags.

The star of the show definitely has to be the GinZing Energy-boosting moisturiser*. Oil free and light to the touch, the formula is almost gel like and my skin soaks this up and thanks me for the treat. Brimming with skin boosting ingredients such as caffeine and GinZing, this little orange pot does wonders for waking up my skin as well as giving my skin a much needed glow in the mornings. I tend to use this only in the mornings as it provides a great base for applying my makeup, whereas at night I'll go for something a little bit more heavy duty. Oh, and this stuff  smells heavenly, cmon' all Origins products smell good enough to eat...
 photo lauren-signature_zps4149a168.png
Bloglovin'//Twitter//HelloCotton//Facebook

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

24 comments:

  1. this sounds lovely :) I won a Drink Up Intensive mask in a giveaway recently and think it's amazing, now I'm dying to try loads more Origins products! I'm after a nice day cream too, the one I'm using doesnt sit well under makeup so I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for this. Great review :) x
    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their Drink Up Intensive mask, actually might be my fav from Origins! Let me know if you pick one up :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try these two products :) they sound incredible. I also really like the smell of the eye cream. I've thought about trying one of their cleansers too.

    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pick them up ;)! I haven't actually tried a cleanser from them but have heard good things, if you need any recommendations just let me know! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a look at the eye cream yesterday, it definitely feels light and lovely. I'm waiting to use up the pile of eye creams I have till I can test out some new ones but this is on my list for when i do :)

    roshjourney.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've wanted to try these for ages, hurry up payday!

    Sophie

    http://what-sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try these two products :)

    glancingbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried the eye cream yet, but I love the moisturizer. It does wonders for my skin! I love the fact that its light and oil-free because a lot of the daytime moisturizers is too heavy for my combo skin.


    -Nita
    xsimplynitax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard nothing but good things about these products - need to try them out! xx

    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been trying out the GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer and I love it! I'm definitely going to have to purchase it at some point because it's amazing!

    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want to try this, I had a sample of the eye cream and it was lovely, I love gel moisturisers too, especially in the mornings.

    Rosalie x
    RosalieJayne

    ReplyDelete
  12. That eye cream looks lovely! I've heard so much hype that I don't know whether to hop on the bandwagon or stick with Michael Todd and a generous sample from Benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How well does the eye cream work on dark circles and tired eye bags? I saw this in store the other day & fancy trying it after I finish off my surprisingly disappointing MAC Charged Water eye cream.

    http://beckyalyssasbeautybox.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What eyecreams have you previously tried? x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Let me know if you like it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I couldn't recommend them more! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's exactly why I love it too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think £23is quite reasonable for how much product there is too! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. So much lighter aren't they! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh I've never heard of Michael Todd before? x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would say it works really well to brighten up the eye area and depuff eye bags yes! As for dark circle they certainly are brightened but I've never suffered too terribly with them so I couldn't tell you if it would drammatically reduce darkness but it will sure make your eye area more illuminated and awake! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. A natural being manuka honey eye cream and the Skin blossom reviving eye cream, they take so long to use up! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's a brand that focuses on organic ingredients that work effectively. I know "organic" and "natural" tend to be tossed around carelessly these days, but, from what I can tell, Michael Todd tries to take organics seriously. I have the Eye-o-sonic system (I got in for a huge discount; the eye cream is good, and I like the Eye-o-sonic in theory, but I don't know how effective it is for me, so I'm doubt I'd pay full price for it) and the Charcoal Detox mask (I'm a skeptic when it comes to "detox," but I really, really like this mask). Their avocado mask and toners are supposed to be really good, too. I think everything on their site is 20% off this year, and I believe they ship all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I REALLY want to try the GInZing moisturiser, I've had samples of the eye cream and love them!!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)