Friday 2 August 2013

Postcards from Shoreditch with Warehouse





Tuesday morning I awoke bright and early and hopped on the tube to Shoreditch to meet Abi from Warehouse. The weather had taken a drastic turn for the worst and I was worried I might resemble that of a drowned rat for my shoot with them.

You can see my shoot here on the Warehouse Facebook page where I reveal my best kept beauty secrets and my top a/w trends...

I had met Abi the night before to pick out some items to make up my outfit and was almost immediately drawn to this gorgeous ruffled jumpsuit that complimented my hair so well. After snooping around the store for some time after I had picked out some simple silver accessories and a monchrome clutch bag that sadly didn't get featured in the shoot due to the monsoon of rain making it hard to pose with.

Clutching onto my umbrella for dear life we braved the shoot and a special thanks has to go to Abi and my photographer who well and truly braved the rain to capture my outfit outside this quaint little bookshop. And it's red...do you see the connection?

I can definitely see myself getting a lot of wear out of this jumpsuit which is perfect for work to night out transitions, what do you think?

P.s. Sorry for the lack of posts Virgin internet went down in my area and I haven't been able to post, sob!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

17 comments:

  1. Lurch Hound Loves2 August 2013 at 06:45

    Your shoes are too cute! So glad I found your blog :)

    I would love for you to take a look at my blog and my latest post on how to Steal Rihanna's BOY London Style.

    Charlie xx
    lurchhoundloves.com Fashion & Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, the jumpsuit is loveely and love the shoes! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You awoke bright and early on Tuesday afternoon?! Haha. That jumpsuit is gorgeous it really does look amazing with your hair. Love it!
    xxx


    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for noticing that, I've changed it haha - Friday afternoon spelling troubles! Thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shoes are from Topshop :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! I love the jumpsuit!

    My
    blog – Cosmetics, clothes and cute things (:

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Helen :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely Lauren! That jumpsuit looks amazing on you! xxx

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. The jumpsuit looks adorable on you! I love the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look drop dead gorge, such a pretty ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you like them Dora :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Holly! I was drawn straight to it! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks babe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so pretty!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous outfit, I love this colour on you :)

    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look absolutely gorgeous. GOSH! The jumpsuit suits you so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look fab in this outfit. I love how well put together the whole thing is. Such great style xx

    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)