Tuesday 13 August 2013

Skincare Spotlight: Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Range


Jurlique has rapidly wrangled it's way into the heart of my skincare routine, and with my skin in need of a bit of TLC due to its dehydrated state I thought I'd give some bit's from the Rose Moisture Plus range.  The range combines rose water and rose essential oils with an antioxidant complex to provide your skin with tip top hydration and protection from environmental factors, perfect for my skin troubles.

I do find the Moisture Replenishing Day Cream* a little heavy duty as it's quite rich which can be sometimes too much for my skin. I like to use this more so in the evening after a serum and let my skin soak it up whilst I type up a post or catch up on some Dexter viewing. This leaves my skin looking radiant and plump and rids any flakiness that was previously lurking. The Avocado oil helps to promote soft and supple skin and I'm sold on the scent alone.

The Skin Balancing Face Oil* has also crept its way into my evening line up. Now, one thing I have to say about this is that less really is more. When I read dispense 2-3 drops on to a cotton pad and saw very little product coming out I added two or three more dabs first time round. This was a mistake. Once applied to my face I could instantly feel that there was too much product and too oily, two drops really is enough. I press this against my skin than massage in with my finger tips, it's like giving my self a homemade facial. Rosehip oil leaves the skin firmer, fine lines reduces and generally I've noticed a much more even skintone and my skin feels healthier and less dull.

When I feel the need for some extra moisture and love for my skin I have been reaching for Jurlique Rosewater balancing mist*. Spritz twice and massage in and mark my words you'll feel refreshed and it smells divine. Packed with Marshmellow - of all things I know! - Glycerin and Aloe Vera my skin felt soothed and hydrated.

Lovely.

 photo lauren-signature_zps4149a168.png
Bloglovin'//Twitter//HelloCotton//Facebook

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. That day cream is huge! It would last forever :)
    The Jurlique brand sounds wonderful, I would love to try a few things one day.

    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been interested in Jurlique for a while now. I'd love to try some of their range, especially since I have such dehydrated skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They seem like an amazing brand, I really want to try their stuff! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. It definitely will - you only need the tiniest amount as it's so rich too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recommend you try this out if you can x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love their Fruit Enzyme Exfoliator too! x

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)