Tuesday 26 June 2012

my top high street sale picks

Despite not having the money needed to on a massive sale shopping spree I have been repeatedly filling up virtual shopping baskets with my very nearly irresistible sale choices. I did snap up a few cheeky items but had to resist furthur temptation by clicking the the close tab button and compiling this blog post for yours truly instead  - enjoy!



Coral Cut Out Peplum Top £26 £15, Green Buntin Pearl Necklace £8.50 £4.25, Nude Square Toe Pumps £16 £10, Petite Ivory Cat Print Blouse £28 £15



Browsing through there have been plenty of really good bargains to be had in this years summer sale and as I gaze at my laptop screen as if it was something utterly delectable I do have to remind myself not to go too crazy! Nonetheless it's always a wonderful feeling finding something you previously wanted for half the price and therefore much more financially in my reach - you just can't say no.

Have you picked up any shockingly good sale goodies?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)