Tuesday 27 November 2012

feeling festive: xmas bucket list

feeling festive: xmas bucket list

I saw Becky come up with a Christmas Bucket List and I really wanted to make my own. I'm always one of the first to get really excited about Christmas - it's my favourite time of year and I just can't wait to get all my decorations and tree up and start wrapping gifts to pop under the tree! I always make such elaborate plans to do SO many things around the festive season but never wind up doing any of it so I've made a short and sweet festive bucket list which I want to complete this Christmastime. 
I come from a REALLY big family and so Christmas is always packed and noisy and full of children running around, you know just a general buzz, but I love it that way and that's why I'm really sad that this year most of my family are away in America for my Uncle and Auntie's wedding, which I can't afford to go to *sniff, sniff* - needless to say, Christmas this year is going to be veryyy different and it just won't be the same surrounded by the motley crew that is my family. I'm going from spending Christmas with a hyperactive bunch of over twenty to a small and quiet day of six. I'm determined this Christmas will be just as good as any other and although Christmas is a very family orientated time for me I've decided to give a little back to other individuals that I don't know and that are more in need this year by helping to make decorations and home made Christmas gift packs.

What's on your Christmas bucket list? How do you normally spend the festive season?


                                                               instagram: ohlittlered



 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Love this post! You've got the most amazing things on your list! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Winter Wonderland is so much fun! I went last year and I'm definitely going to drag my boyfriend with me this year! :) I've also never seen Elf or Home Alone.. So I guess I should add these things to my list too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this!!! Love it, it made me feel all christmassy inside haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I LOVE Eloise At Christmastime, one of my all time favourite films. This year I really want to go to Winter Wonderland as I've never been before! :)

    Vanese
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a really nice idea! Got to love Christmas films and lights too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a perfect christmas. Love the list :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post! It's a lovely idea to make a list & your list was wonderful :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)