Friday 20 April 2012

Top Shop Lipstick in Coy

TopShop Matte Pencil Form Lipstick in Coy available here for £7

I was yet to purchase from the TopShop beauty range which I've read an array of positive reviews on and being a lipstick girl decided to try out their pencil form lipstick in the shade Coy.
 One of the things I find aesthetically pleasing with the TopShop Beauty Brand is the packaging which goes against the standard glossy black and opts for a matte white with simple graphic design. One fault if any with the packaging is, like NARS standard rubber finish, the products can get grubby pretty easily!

Coy is the not the typical muted coral lippie as it leans slightly pale pink with neon qualities especially on us fair skinned ladies, so I don't tend to apply this product too heavily as a little is enough for me and its fairly pigmented. It's a gorgeous summer shade which will pair up greatly with pastels.

 As it is a matte it can tend to highlight any dry areas on your lips so I normally scrub my lips with Lush BubbleGum Lip Scrub prior to use, but a bit of balm or Vaseline should do the trick as well. The pointed tip makes the product easy to apply and unlike some matte lipsticks it did not tug at my lips and glided on quite well, lasting up to three hours before I had to re-apply.

Will you be trying anything from the TopShop beauty range?



 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)