Thursday 12 April 2012

Body Shop Body Butter in Passion Fruit


Bargain Alert! For those of you who, like me, love Body Shop's brand of Body Butters but find that a tad too steep in price there is currently a 50% off offer on 200ml tubs, a much more budget friendly £5, available on selected scents which you can have a browse of here.

However, I'd like to review one of my personal favourites within their collection alongside Coconut, which sadly I'm afraid isn't in their discounted offer at the moment, Passion Fruit. The scent is mild and unoffensive to the senses, think a passion fruit yoghurt and you're not far off!

Passion Fruit Body Butter is aimed at dry to normal skin which I find works best for me and I love the thick creamy consistency that your skin just soaks up without leaving any unwanted greasy residue on the skin. It always leaves my skin feeling soft and supple with that gorgeous mild scent lingering on.

Body Butters are one of my top moisturizers packed with fruit seed oil which leaves you skin silky smooth and so I urge you to check out the offer going on right now and try it out for yourselves as there are a wide range of scents to choose from!






 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)