Sunday 22 April 2012

sunday session #5

Chinese Takeaway/Top Shop Vectra's arrived!/Out with my girls/double rainbow/20th Cocktails!/Free goodies from Bourjois

This week has consisted of a highly unhealthy diet, turning twenty and spending my last week back at home before facing the dreaded upcoming month of uni exams and no social life. I must admit turning twenty is pretty scary as the realities of the real world are knocking on my door and I'm still hesitant to open. But some good news is that Jon and I are back together and hopefully my not so great start to the year will pick up from here, fingers crossed.

Follow me on Instagram @ohlittlered

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)