Saturday 29 September 2012

Ted Baker at the #HPMLFW Suite


The other week I popped along to the Handpicked Media Suite with the lovely Sophie, Sabrina, and Laura. We were treated to complimentary shellac manicures which I absolutely loved despite the fact my nails are stubbornly short at the moment, as well as the amazing invention that is the Cake Pop, seriously couldn't help but go back for seconds!

Again the suite looked stunning and a homely escape from the manic rush of London Fashion Week for those wanting to upload a new post or just simply relax in good company. I browsed the rails adorned with Ted Baker's a/w collection and found myself ooh-ing and ahh-ing and the silky soft fabrics and longing for a weekend in the countryside inspired by the tweed and country-chic that was oozing from the rails.  I personally loved the make-up bags with the glitter bow decoration, so cute!  The men's collection also caught my eye, more so than the women's if truth be told, as I'm a huge fan of men's jumpers and Ted Baker did not disappoint! With an array of patterned wool jumpers and cardigans that would be perfect to snuggle up in during the colder months.

What do you think of the Ted Baker range?


                                                               instagram: ohlittlered



 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with the satchels!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Ted Baker satchels.
    3lin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those satchels are amazing. And that striped bikini is gorgeous! Thanks for introducing me to his line! xo

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)