Friday 7 June 2013

where trouble melts like lemon drops, high above the chimney tops


We've been sporting a good ol' bout of summer sun this past week, which I have been taking full advantage of having spent my final week off lazing about in the garden, sunning my pasty pins, and ravaging through The Hunger Games trilogy. Long may the sun reign.


Purple Paisley Print Harem Trousers - New Look
Crop Top - Topshop
Above the knuckle ring - Bohemian Co*
Sandals - Topshop

Today was a little overcast so my shorts were swapped for these paisley beauties from New Look. New Look have really upped their game recently, and I have picked up more than a few pairs of these sorts of trousers of late, without breaking the bank I must add.  Harem trousers are great for summer, and this purple paisley print certainly doesn't fail to be noticed and add a pop of colour.

Anywhoo, I have an appointment with the garden chair awaits met with a good dose of strawberry ice cream, and finishing off Mockinjay, the final instalment in the Hunger Games saga! If you have any book recommendations please leave them in the comments, the way I'm devouring books at the moment I need a few. I might even pop up a book worm post or two, what d'ya think?

I'll leave you with my favourite ginger...

 photo lauren-signature_zps4149a168.png

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

9 comments:

  1. Those trousers are amazing!


    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. GlitterInfatuation Jazz8 June 2013 at 02:21

    I love those trousers! They are amazing, They look super flattering too :)

    http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/beauty/Article/TMG10076728/1570/Schwarzkopf-Color-Mask-3pm-5pm.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really are, and so comfortable! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thank you, Lynelle! Don't be shy, they would suit everybody I think, they're so comfortable! And ooh I've heard of the Book Thief, I'll jot these down to read, thanks :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fashion Follows Her8 June 2013 at 04:21

    I have the exact same coloured peonies in my garden- there beautiful! What a cute kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love peonies :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jade Waterfield8 June 2013 at 05:35

    Absolutely flawless! Those trousers are epic! And such a cute kitty! I love his nose!!

    -Jade
    gracious-silhouettes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw thank you Jade :) and I know his nose is the cutest, like a little moustache! x

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)