Sheer White Blouse - H&M
Denim Dungaree's - Topshop
Wishbone Above Knuckle Ring - The Bohemian Collective*
Rose Gold Watch - Michael Kors*
I'd just like to start this post with a massive HELL YEAH, my dissertation is done and dusted. I can't even express in words how happy, relieved, and proud this makes me all at one time. In true Lauren style I left a big chunk of it to be done at the last minute, I know I work better under pressure but this was something else. I couldn't even cry I was that stressed but I got it done and I'm really happy with it, fingers crossed it goes down well. I went on a bit of a Boot's haul as a treat after I'd handed it in so expect a post dissertation haul to come soon.
This weekend consisted of Iron Man 3 and therefore lot's of drooling over Robert Downing Jnr. Hnnnng. I absolutely love marvel comic's and films but although I really enjoyed the film, it wasn't as good as I had expected. The rest of the weekend was filled with dancing to 90's one hit wonders, who remembers Marvin and Tamara? G to the R Double O V E, Get on my Groove Machine! Me and my friends are quite obviously hell raisers on our Saturday nights...
This Week I've Been Listening to:
- I've had 'Chocolate' by The 1975 stuck in my head all week. Get out already.
- Might have also performed my own production of 'Hairspray' in my room this morning, you can't stop the beat...
I've Been Watching:
- Re-runs of 'Angel' - not as good as Buffy but I'm still addicted to when vampires were actually cool and not soppy, sparkling creatures.
I've Been Reading:
- I've just started reading the second book in the Hunger Games Trilogy, 'Catching Fire'. It's nice to be able to actually read books simply for me again instead of annotating every last inch of a novel until I hate it.
- The beaut is back. If you haven't read Lily Bee's blog then you're missing out. A great girl and beyond stunning, I'm glad to see Helen posting more regularly again!
- The Spring Trilogy Post's over on Essie Button are well worth a look. I love Estee's sense of humour and watching her video's, as well as reading her posts, never fail to put a smile on my face.