Tuesday 29 May 2012

MAC Hue Lipstick

Available here £13.50

Another beauty blogger and youtube favourite has to be MAC's Lipstick in the shade 'Hue' and after searching for this holy grail of lipsticks for quite some time I did eventually get my ever eager mitts on it a few weeks ago. Since then I have been wearing this shade non-stop as although I have been adding to my MAC collection I hadn't yet purchased a more everyday based shade instead opting for bright corals and my definitive red lip.

Hue is a Glaze finish leaving your lips feeling moisturised and buttery soft in just one coat reminding me ever so slightly of the finish of Revlon Lip Butters and their lipstick/balm hybrid that I'm a sucker for. It is not just your average nude lipstick leaving more of a rose pink flush to your lips and this pinkish tone can be brought out the more you build up the product if you wish to. I feel like this shade compliments a smokey eye or everyday natural look, it seriously is a great choice if you're looking for something more natural and subtle to add to your collection.

One fault I do have with this product is that I sometimes do find that its buttery balm finish does tend to wear off more quickly than other MAC finishes and so I do find myself re-applying this a few times throughout they day. However, this is something I'm willing to put up with and I think I've found a new firm favourite that I will continue to repurchase in the future!

Do you have any 'everyday lippy' suggestions?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)