Sunday 21 July 2013

The Sunday Post: An All American Night In





 



This post is a belated Happy 4th of July to all those American's celebrating Independence Day. My friends and I marked the occasion with the helping hand of Domino's who provided us with a box of American goodies and, of course, pizza. 

The boyfriend and I set to work littering the garden with all things USA, accompanied by nibbles before wolfing down pizza with a glug of Bulmers Red Berries and Lime. Perfect. Apologies if these snaps get your mouth watering, it was pretty damn delicious.

Uncle Sam watched over the merriment whilst Miley Cyrus 'Party in the USA' was played until we could bare it no longer. I truly had a lovely chilled evening in the garden with my friends and tucked into leftover pizza like no one's business the next morning!

 photo lauren-signature_zps4149a168.png
Bloglovin'//Twitter//HelloCotton//Facebook

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

16 comments:

  1. I also posted about Fourth of July today! How funny! It looks like you had loads of fun and I think your Fourth of July was more festive than ours was in America! Haha!


    xx
    Mere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?! We did have a lovely time x

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm that pizza looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As an American, I can tell you you did a way better job celebrating Fourth of July than I ever have. I'll have to step up my game next year! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great time! I really like the decoration.


    crayonsandbeads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea looks like a fun night! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Georgia BecomingHugo21 July 2013 at 12:36

    This looks like so much fun. Themed dinners are great, you could do different nationalites. My mind is whirring with ideas already.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was :)! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw wow really?! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was a great evening :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It really was :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely, love a themed night! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks like so much fun, 4th of July is my parent's anniversary x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks like a right hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a great idea for a party! You all look fab xx

    The perks
    of being a hipster
    The perks
    of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun idea!loving the plates n cups!:)

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)